Thursday, February 25, 2010

meanwhile

Hopefully this nightmare will be over soon and we can resume normally scheduled broadcasting, complete with pictures from Cyrus' birthday, and the very wonderful visit from Auntie Liza.  But for the past week, we have been completely occupied with the likes of this:

It takes a really long time to wash everything you own, and seal it in plastic bags.  And it takes up a lot of space, too.  Not to mention, once you think the whole ordeal is over, you come home and then the bathtub looks like this, and it's impossible to find anything.

That's a lot of laundry.  And still, I found myself ironing sheets, blankets and even the pillows tonight out of fear that the laundry may not have been enough.  Note:  I'm not actually in bed yet, am I...  

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a terrible experience! I sure hope it worked.