Friday, September 25, 2009

Our string bean

Back to the doc today for the 10 day visit. Sebastian's weight is up to 10 pounds 2 oz -- no surprise there -- he's a good little eater!






Here he is all milk drunk.




He's long and skinny. Sue (Grandma) researched and found that Yao Ming was "only" 23 inches long at birth. And that massive Indonesian baby from the news yesterday was 24 inches long (but much, much fatter).
Sebastian is just long. Over 95th percentile for length and weight, but 80th for head size. Not just his legs, his torso is really long too.
He already is maxing out the length of his 0-3 month onesies, although he needs to keep chubbing up, since they hang off his little shoulders. And forget about anything with feet -- even the 3 month sizes.


See those feet? They're also long and skinny. Will he inherit his grandpa's size 14 AA high arched skis?

5 comments:

Eliza said...

I make a darn cute nephew, if I do say so myself...

Eliza said...

I can't believe those feet! And look at his big eyes!!! (and I have to mention the fabulous rack, Johanna...)

Fran said...

I think his feet are bigger than mine!

BestViewInBrooklyn said...

My son was a lollipop. 90th %tile for his head, 75th for height (length?), and 25th for weight.

This feet are pretty huge. I guess he'll be tall. Love the milk-drunk faces...I wish you better luck with the spitting up than my daughter had. If you need a sleeping wedge, let me know. (Sorry to keep offering stuff, but we're clearing out.)

Sarah said...

congratulations johanna! what a tiny, cute baby!